TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Once a party formally agrees to a contract, they become liable under law to fulfil their contractual duties. Failure to perform the terms stated in the contract can result in a breach of contract lawsuit or other legal liabilities.
However, there are some conditions under which a contract can be legally terminated before the contractual duties have been fulfilled. This is known as “termination of contract” and may occur for many different reasons. Termination of contract are following;
1. Physically abuse
2. Verbally abuse
3. Improper confinement
4. Sexual harassment
5. Job descriptions not as per previously agreed
6. Intentionally make a significantly late wage payment
7. Work overloaded with no proper rest
8. No food provided as per previously agreed
9. Too depressed or dirty work
10. Service fee deduction from salary without mutual agreement
Should employer perform any of these above mentions,
HEY HELPER reserves the rights to terminate contract without prior notices.